We Back Our Furnace Installation in Daytona Beach With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t just mend and service heaters, we also provide the highest quality furnace installation in Daytona Beach.
What makes our pro work different from other HVAC companies? We’ve perfected our method over the years.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve received the most respected technical accreditation in the business. They also are involved in ongoing industry and system learning to discover the top methods to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to skilled furnace installation.
And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our quality services that we offer you time to think it over—a full year, actually.
Contact us at 386-310-2061 to schedule your furnace installation today.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be tough to know right when your heating system is starting to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can display some signs that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are a few of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, a majority of furnaces survive for nearly 20 years, although a few might last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s time to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your latest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace turns on and off too frequently, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation may help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to create some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to remove, it’s generally better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working like it’s supposed to, its burner flames will be blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very effectively and might even be producing hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also benefit from improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older unit.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to arrange furnace installation can be complicated and irritating. Our Experts at All American Air Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 386-310-2061 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we put in your new furnace.
- Clean installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll put on shoe booties to shield your home from any mud we might track in. We put down sheets around the installation area to prevent messes.
- Expert work—Our technicians have received some of the best respected technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go through a list to double-check your heating equipment is working properly before we take off.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll hook up your new furnace to adhere to local code. And we’ll regularly exceed expectations, for the highest quality installation anywhere.
Set Your Furnace Installation Right Away with All American Air Service Experts
Need one more reason to purchase a heater from All American Air Service Experts?
Your new heater includes a free membership plan. This offers you an advantage on suitable furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 386-310-2061 or contact us online to set your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.