A popping sound is a common sign of a duct design that’s too small. This happens when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can manage.
Troubles with your ductwork can create other ventilation and air quality issues, including:
- Too much noise
- Increased energy consumption
- Early system breakdown
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase within ducts
Get in touch with an Expert company in Daytona Beach, like All American Air Service Experts, to check your house’s ventilation system. We can provide advice for duct repair or installation.