A popping sound is typical sign of an insufficient duct design. This happens when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can manage.
Troubles with your ductwork can lead to other ventilation and air quality issues, including:
- Significant noise
- Greater energy consumption
- Premature system breakdown
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion within ducts
Call an Expert company in Daytona Beach, like All American Air Service Experts, to check your residence’s ventilation system. We can offer advice for duct repair or installation.