What does HVAC stand for?
HVAC is short for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We often use this abbreviation to refer to your whole heating and cooling setup, which includes:
- Comfort equipment, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality equipment, like air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, for instance thermostats systems
While there are varying kinds of HVAC units, they all operate the same by:
- Drawing from a fresh air source outside or inside your house or business.
- Pushing air through a filter to get rid of dirt and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Sending air with a ducted system or immediately into a room, depending on the kind of equipment you have.
At All American Air Service Experts, we have a complete range of premium HVAC services in Daytona Beach to fit all your comfort needs. And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.