How can I find carbon monoxide in my home?

Using a carbon monoxide detector in a central location is the best way to alert you to this harmful gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is deadly in large concentrations.

A carbon monoxide detector is similar to a smoke alarm. It checks the air and beeps if carbon monoxide amounts are too high. Ideally, you should have no fewer than one detector by all living areas, or on every floor in your house. These detectors are best used when paired with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your equipment in top status and can help you stop carbon monoxide in Daytona Beach.