Expert AC Replacement in Daytona Beach with a 100% Guarantee*
Replacing your air conditioner doesn’t have to be a demanding process if you deal with All American Air Service Experts. Our team of ACE-certified technicians can service all the top brands. We even offer financing so eligible homeowners get the perfect equipment for their needs.
Our air conditioning replacement service is backed by an industry-leading 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* for a complete year, ensuring the Expert service you deserve.
What to Expect During AC Replacement
Reliable AC replacement offers a clean transition from old equipment to new. Here are a couple of benefits of our installation procedure:
- Clean Replacement
- We use safety shoe coverings to keep your home and flooring safe from any dust we bring in. We also lay down safety cloths around the installation area to decrease messes.
- Expert Service from Certified Pros
- Our ACE-certified installers have finished considerable Expert training to gain one of the most distinguished technical qualifications in the industry.
- Exceeding Expectations
- Our AC replacement process exchanges your old system with a new AC unit that fulfills regional codes. We exceed expectations whenever possible.
- A Final Setup Checklist
- After installation is done, we verify your air conditioner is working like it ought to by testing safety features and checking other crucial functions.
When to Replace Air Conditioner Systems
It can be difficult to know specifically when to get a new air conditioner. Below are a few clues that it’s time to start planning for a new one.
- Monthly utility bills are going up. As your air conditioner ages, it ends up being much less effective. Ultimately it needs excessive time or energy to keep things cool.
- Your home feels damp or humid. An ineffective air conditioner has a more difficult time keeping moisture levels in check. You may notice rooms feel muggy or inconsistently cool enough.
- The air conditioner is running constantly. It’s natural for your air conditioner to run a lot more as the temperature increases. But continuous heavy use increases wear and tear, reducing the equipment’s life span and making energy bills more expensive.
- Your air conditioner is old. With regular upkeep, air conditioners can last 15 years or longer. That being stated, getting a new air conditioner even at 10 years old can save 20-40% on cooling costs, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- You’re spending a lot on air conditioning repair. We suggest complete replacement if repairs are becoming more likely and/or expensive.
- Your AC unit uses R-22 refrigerant. This cooling agent is out of production due to its destructive effects on the ozone layer. Fixing a refrigerant leak on systems with R-22 coolant is very expensive as the remaining supply is only available in limited, recycled supplies.
We changed everything, by covering everything.
Instead of purchasing, you can now LEASE a new, high-efficiency HVAC system to conserve money on energy costs and be more comfortable in your home.
Our Advantage Program™ includes installation with brand-new equipment with zero deposit, plus all annual maintenance, replacement air filters, as well as repair services. Get it all for one reasonable monthly payment.