We Guarantee You'll Be Satisfied with Our Pro AC Installation in Daytona Beach
When you need AC installation in Daytona Beach, you don’t want to skimp and let just anybody install your new equipment.
That’s where the Experts from All American Air Service Experts arrive. In addition to having the training and certification to support our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 386-310-2061 to request your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you small signs that it’s going out. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it becomes less energy efficient and more prone to problems. If we’re regularly at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start preparing for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in prior to 2010, it potentially has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued because of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to cut your electrical costs. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a good approach to save on cooling expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on cooling expenses.
At All American Air Service Experts, our Experts will work with you to choose the ideal model for your needs. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify correct sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not totally financially prepared for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC service outfit in Daytona Beach? Here are several of the approaches we take when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our professional techs are at your home, you presume they’ll hook up your new system for optimal effectiveness. And they’ll have your home and yard in an unchanged shape as when they arrived.
Outside of that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re working a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Clean installation—When the setup work requires us to come inside your house, we’ll wear shoe booties to guard your carpet from dust. We’ll also use drop cloths surrounding the installation spot to keep your flooring shielded from refuse during our work.
- Excellent service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This means they’ve completed extensive training to be awarded the most desirable technical accreditation in the industry.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll go over an installation checklist during the process to ensure every single little detail is handled. We’ll also ensure everything is working properly and is up to local guidelines before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll double-check you comprehend how to operate your new thermostat and unit.
- Constant updates—We’ll let you know how installation is progressing and when you can anticipate us to be done.