It’s easy to forget regular tune-ups for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the top thing we’re keeping in mind at All American Air Service Experts.
That’s since annual work provides lots of advantages for your equipment, like better efficiency and a reduced chance for malfunctions. You can have these perks—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As usual, our work is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform a thorough inspection of your system whenever they’re at your residence. These checks could help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to improve your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC situation in your residence. This may help you make a knowledgeable choice when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Yearly HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Yearly maintenance delivers many pluses for your heating and cooling system.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.**
- Uncovers minor issues before they cause pricey service.
- Helps prolong your equipment’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps protect your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan includes yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC system. This work is the most exhaustive in the business. That’s due to the fact its multiple cleaning and adjustment procedures help restore your equipment to the highest efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
On top of a 29-point visual check, here’s what each maintenance appointment offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting power and safety mechanisms
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on all visits
To begin, reach our Experts at 386-310-2061. We’ll help you find the ideal membership plan to work with your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.