It’s easy to forget annual maintenance for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the top thing we’re keeping in mind at All American Air Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact annual work provides a lot of pluses for your equipment, like better efficiency and a decreased chance for malfunctions. You can have these perks—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete a thorough inspection of your system whenever they’re at your home. These checks could help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to improve your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC situation in your residence. This may help you make a smart choice when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Yearly HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Yearly maintenance provides many pluses for your heating and cooling system.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy bills.**
- Identifies little issues before they cause costly service.
- Helps prolong your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps protect your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan includes yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort system. This checkup is the most complete in the business. That’s due to the fact its multiple cleaning and adjustment procedures help restore your equipment to the highest efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
On top of a 29-point visual check, here’s what each checkup offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting power and safety mechanisms
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on all visits
To begin, reach our Experts at 386-310-2061. We’ll help you find the best membership plan to work with your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.