Your heating and cooling unit is an investment in your house. Protect it and your family’s comfort with Armor+, one of our most extensive comfort service memberships.
After you join, you won’t pay anything extra for parts or labor. This guards your bank account from pricey unplanned service calls. When you contact us for service, you’ll get a quick response through our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll ensure you’re happy with our Expert service through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Each time our Experts are at your home, we’ll complete an exhaustive inspection of your system. This helps us discover any troubles with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to boost your air quality to alleviate allergies, your membership will aid you in saving on that equipment as well.
We’ll also supply you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over any comfort problems in your home. This way, you can make a knowledgeable conclusion on repair or replacement.
This service also involves annual Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating system. Here are several benefits to having this detailed repair done.
5 Benefits of Annual HVAC Maintenance
- Brings back efficiency that may save you up to 30% on energy costs.**
- Pinpoints small issues before they cause costly breakdowns.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps shield your residence from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning furnace.
Every unit checkup includes a 29-point visual examination in addition to these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Watching thermostat regulation
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capabilities and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Freshening and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Monitoring thermostat settings and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting performance and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Once-a-year safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on air quality products
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual examination on all visits