Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s not uncommon to think ahead about coming bills and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent issues, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only perks of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation makes sure that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to ensure it is being delivered to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are running safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the team at All American Air Service Experts are here to make scheduling stress-free for you. If you have any questions concerning our service, feel free to give us a ring at 386-310-2061 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its benefits.