Summer has made its debut in Daytona Beach and the last thing you need is your A/C system breaking down during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s air conditioning system from breaking down with an annual air conditioning tune-up from All American Air Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you go to your physician annually for a check-up, an air conditioner tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and in working order. Most common air conditioning tune-ups will include cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical pieces, and evaluating the performance of the blower belt and motor.
AC tune-ups with All American Air Service Experts
When you call All American Air Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection and a complete cleaning. Below are the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Check oil and/or air filters
- Check blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Verify proper system performance
- Examine quality of installation
- Examine area around AC
- Inspect AC clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety features
- Analyze temperature difference in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
All American Air Service Experts in Daytona Beach is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and qualifying HVAC equipment upgrades. To discover more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call 386-310-2061 today!