Summer has made its debut in Daytona Beach and the last thing you need is your A/C system breaking down during the extreme heat. Help avoid your home’s air conditioning system from breaking down with a seasonal AC tune-up from All American Air Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you go to your general practitioner annually for an exam, an air conditioner tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and running properly. Most typical air conditioning tune-ups will include cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical pieces, and evaluating the function of the blower belt and motor.
AC tune-ups with All American Air Service Experts
When you call All American Air Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection and a detailed cleaning. Below are the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Check oil and/or air filters
- Check blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Verify proper system performance
- Examine quality of installation
- Inspect area around AC
- Inspect AC clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety features
- Analyze temperature difference in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
All American Air Service Experts in Daytona Beach is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and select HVAC equipment upgrades. To discover more or schedule your annual A/C system tune-up, call 386-310-2061 today!