Your HVAC equipment is essential to home comfort and high air quality. The furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly in the background, heating, cooling, regulating the humidity and filtering your indoor air. A lot of homeowners take these functions for granted until they’re forced to do without them. If your air conditioner has ever stopped working on a scorching summer day, or the furnace has failed during a blizzard, you can understand what this is like firsthand.
No homeowner likes to deal with emergency repairs, a spike in energy bills or home comfort problems. What if there was a way to ensure a continuous source of healthy, conditioned air when you need it most?
That’s where preventive HVAC maintenance comes into play. Like obtaining an oil change for your car, routine tune-ups are a must for keeping your HVAC system up and running. And to get the maximum from each maintenance visit, you should look into enrolling in an HVAC maintenance contract.
This agreement is an arrangement between you and a trusted HVAC contractor. Participation takes the uncertainty out of HVAC service by supplying routine maintenance, savings on repair work between scheduled visits and other benefits. An HVAC maintenance contract isn't required to schedule tune-ups with All American Air Service Experts, but we highly encourage enrolling. Here are six reasons why.
1. Automated Reminders to Schedule HVAC Maintenance
Life gets busier, so it’s easy to forget about scheduling furnace maintenance in the fall and air conditioning maintenance before the spring. With an HVAC membership, you’ll be sent friendly reminders to get an appointment on your calendar. If you’re not sure why HVAC maintenance is so important, take a look at these benefits:
- Reveal smaller problems right away: Issues with your home comfort system often progress little by little. When a technician inspects the internal components annually, it’s possible to pinpoint and take care of small problems before they become big headaches.
- Decrease the risk of equipment failures: By fixing that loose fan belt and balancing the off-kilter blower motor during a maintenance appointment, the likelihood of a sudden breakdown decreases.
- Smaller repair costs: Scheduled HVAC maintenance is an affordable, expected amount that reduces the need for numerous major repairs.
- Enhance energy efficiency: The Department of Energy estimates that yearly maintenance can increase HVAC efficiency by up to 30%, lowering your heating and cooling bills in the process.
- Boost home comfort: When your heating and cooling system performs the way it should, airflow improves for consistent temperatures and more comfortable humidity in every room.
- Prolong the system’s life span: A clean, tuned-up, well-lubricated HVAC system can last years longer than a neglected one, saving you on early replacement costs.
- Ensure safety: An equipment and safety evaluation during each visit offers peace of mind that your home comfort system is working like it's supposed to.
- Maintain your warranty: The bulk of HVAC manufacturers prioritize preventive maintenance so much that they demand annual tune-ups to keep your warranty active. Investing a little in maintenance now safeguards you from expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
2. Priority Service
Having an HVAC maintenance agreement puts you at the front of the line when you request an emergency repair. You can often count on same-day service—even during nights, weekends and holidays—thanks to 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service for members.
3. Priority Install
Planning to replace your home comfort system? An HVAC maintenance plan allows access to the fastest installs available, even during the busiest times of year.
4. Discounted Repairs and Services
Preventive maintenance reduces the need for repair work, but if your system needs some attention, having an HVAC maintenance agreement provides a 15% discount. You’ll also enjoy 15% off indoor air quality products, such as pleated filters, whole-house humidifiers and charged media air cleaners.
5. No Trip Charge
Heating and cooling repairs are sometimes unavoidable, but they can get expensive fast. Thankfully, with an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll never have to pay trip charges or overtime fees, even for emergency and after-hour visits.
6. Repair Guarantee
How can you know the technician has completed a job well done? Put your mind at ease with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all repairs and installations for one year. If the results leave you dissatisfied, the technician will return to set things right.
Register for an HVAC Maintenance Contract
All American Air Service Experts offers three HVAC membership levels: Priority+™, Maintenance+™ and the Service Experts Advantage™ Program. Check out what each plan provides and get in touch with our staff to help you figure out the ideal plan for your needs and budget. We’re happy to answer any questions you have before registering. For more details about our HVAC maintenance contracts or to schedule a tune-up, please contact your local All American Air Service Experts office today.