When you run the faucet on your kitchen or bathroom sink, you anticipate clean, safe water to flow out. But even if your water seems clear, it could still be hiding toxic chemicals that are hazardous to your family’s health and well-being. Many people dislike the taste of polluted tap water and recognize the consequences of drinking it. That’s why half of all American families have either a home water treatment system (32 percent) or bottled water (18 percent) to ensure they have safe drinking water at home.
If you want to ensure your family’s well-being, you might first opt for continuing the bottled water route. Unfortunately, this gets expensive soon. Plus, plastic water bottles that aren't recyclable end up polluting the world’s waterways, causing harm to the environment and hurting marine life.
Setting up a whole-house water filtration system is more cost-efficient and better for the environment than buying bottled water. It can also deliver healthier water more conveniently because you can get it straight from the tap. Additionally, whole-house systems send purified water to your showers, tubs and plumbing fixtures, helping you to make the most of the benefits anywhere you use water in your home.
Before installing a whole-house water filter, find out what’s in your drinking water and how a Filtermax™ Superior Chemical Removal Filter can eliminate harmful contaminants. Then, choose All American Air Service Experts to help you pick out and install the ideal water filter for you.
What’s in Your Water Supply?
Water quality may differ by location, but some of the most likely contaminants include:
- Heavy metals
- Industrial chemicals
- Disinfection byproducts (DBPs)
Learn what could be in your drinking water by entering your ZIP Code into the Environmental Working Group’s drinking water quality database. EWG data shows that above 80 percent of utility water supplies in North America at one point tested positive for carcinogenic chemicals, demonstrating that legal water quality levels may not be necessarily safe.
Try Installing a Filtermax Water Filtration System
The Filtermax Superior Chemical Removal Filter filters out dirt, debris and dangerous chemicals from your faucets, supplying you and your family with safe, clean water to drink. Here are the advantages of this system:
- Sediment filtration: Cloudiness is a common sign of contaminants in your drinking water. Composed of silt, sand, rust or clay, sediment is abundant and can become concentrated in the water main after heavy rains. While largely harmless, sediment makes your drinking water look and taste unpleasant. Filtermax provides sediment filtration to remove solids from your drinking water.
- Chlorine removal: Chlorine is crucial to clean drinking water in dense cities. However, this disinfectant also adds dangerous chemical byproducts when it reacts with naturally occurring organic and inorganic substances in the water. Some DPBs, including trihalomethanes (THMs), are found to cause cancer. Filtermax removes these carcinogens to keep your family safe.
- Safer, cleaner, better-tasting water: Guaranteeing safe tap water is the goal of adding putting in any water filtration equipment. Besides being safer for your family to drink, filtered water also smells, tastes and looks better. No more constant metallic or musty scents. No more earthy or chlorine flavor. No more cloudy water swirling around your cup. Just clean-tasting, odorless, crystal-clear water.
- Filtered water to every tap: Hazardous chemicals don’t just threaten you when ingested—they also absorb into your skin during a shower and adhere to your clothing and dishes when you clean them. That’s why a whole-house filtration system is so helpful because it provides clean water from every tap.
- No operating costs or squandered water: Some whole-house filtration systems add to your electric bills. Others raise your water bills with automatic backwashing and flushing. Filtermax proves that healthy water doesn’t have to bring steeper utility costs.
- Flow-through distributor: Depending on your plumbing system’s structure, you may need an upflow or downflow water filter. The Filtermax™ flow-through distributor contains both designs to satisfy your needs.
- 20-year manufacturer warranty: This is the best warranty in the water treatment equipment industry! With this coverage, you know your investment will carry on providing clean, quality drinking water for a very long time.
Install a Whole-House Water Filter in Your Home
At All American Air Service Experts, we install multiple types of water filtration systems from Excalibur, like the Filtermax Superior Chemical Removal Filter. Whether you’re looking to reduce water hardness, filter out bacteria or take care of dangerous chemicals, you’ll find the right product for you from Excalibur. Installation is fast, straightforward and backed by our 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. Call your local All American Air Service Experts office for help picking out a water filtration system that suits your needs and budget.