It's Never Too Late to Save Your Air
Spring may be in the past but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these details about air quality and call All American Air Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air daily
- Americans spend 87% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can remove up to 99.97% of the contaminants in the air, including viruses, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our adorable experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.