No matter what the elements outside in Daytona Beach, the temperature in your space decides how comfortable it will be. Set it just right and your rooms will seem like a nice escape from everything. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t working properly, you’ll notice. And it won’t be pleasant.
Get ready for a detailed look at the way you’re managing your heating and cooling equipment. It could be the difference between a strong system or a pathetic performer. Complete this short quiz from All American Air Service Experts to find out more.
- Hotter days are coming up fast in Daytona Beach. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Replace the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Call in the pros for a seasonal tune-up.
- Not a thing. It should be fine.
- You’re hosting a party on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your first step?
- Instruct my attendees to bring cool beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it operating before anyone arrives.
- Switch on my fans and wish for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What’s your plan when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Allow my contractor to pick one out and fund it with a credit card.
- Save worries and charges by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most intricate system currently available in Daytona Beach.
- When you get your next monthly power bill, what do you suppose you’ll discover?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC costs have skyrocketed.
- It will be close to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I open it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a weird noise. What do you do?
- Grab my toolbox and devote a weekend trying to fix it.
- Call a professional technician to take a look.
- Ignore it and wait until it ends.
Time to add up your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on track. You’re taking care of your machine and you prepared a plan for down the road. But if you replied to any of these questions with As or Cs, you can make a few changes to help your HVAC perform more efficiently. Read below to learn how.
New HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Book Yearly Maintenance While replacing your air filter and dusting your vents are important tasks to prepare your machinery for a new season, a professional maintenance appointment is helpful to conclude the process. During a routine visit, your Expert technician will manage a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency Expert will keep an eye out for more serious issues for your equipment. That could save you a pricey breakdown in the future.
Find an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained heating and cooling systems can have issues sometimes. And it always seems to occur at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that crucial service to customers at no other cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some HVAC systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Create an idea of what you want now to avoid last-minute pressure when your system takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It brings you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. And as an added bonus, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and don’t ignore it when they dramatically change. Your utility bills can tell you more than your monthly costs. If you’re observing a regular escalation in your charges but no variation in home comfort, something is probably occurring with your HVAC. A new high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call in the pros when you hear a strange noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than irritating. It demonstrates something is amiss with your HVAC. Even if it’s a seemingly small problem, left without a repair it could make for a pricey repair later on. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to diagnose and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you big when you don’t treat it right. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, additional costs and disappointment. And if your HVAC just isn’t keeping up anymore, think about installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!