We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review the common heating problems Daytona Beach homeowners often call All American Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of causes why your Daytona Beach home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five issues that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from All American Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly detect the problem area and make the required repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert almost all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact All American Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Daytona Beach at 386-310-2061 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.