There are tons of fun things to do in the fall, especially in Daytona Beach. But, there’s also that big list of must-do’s before the cold weather sets in. Although the outdoor yard work and home touchups are likely at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor task you should consider taking care of early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment arranged.
The pros at All American Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning recommend that furnace service and maintenance be done at least annually to help prevent a breakdown in the middle of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a number of benefits to getting it done before the cold and crisp weather comes to Daytona Beach, too. Take a look at some of the top benefits of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help make sure that your furnace operates at its top efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating bill.
- Ensures your furnace is in tip-top shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready to get you through whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at Daytona Beach this year.
- Reduces the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to occur on a cold winter day is have your furnace go out, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to see potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to create heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are critical to keeping your home safe through the cooler months.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to fulfill your warranty, so getting regular maintenance performed can save you money if larger problems occur down the road.
Taking proper care of your furnace has a ton of additional benefits, and getting furnace service performed annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the winter and save you time later because you’re less likely to need additional service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like All American Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in Daytona Beach, give us a call at 386-310-2061 or schedule an appointment with All American Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning through our online scheduler.