Your HVAC system’s health is crucial, since it keeps your house comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you cozy. This makes it vulnerable to a large range of problems.
Often issues are minor enough that they won’t block your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these problems grow, your complete system could be at risk.
That’s annoyance and costs that you may have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can reduce the risk of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or operating properly, you may question whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But skipping annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance today can help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Discovers minor problems early. Preventing large problems from occuring first is the best way to protect your HVAC system. Frequent maintenance service provides the opportunity to meticulously examine and lubricate important internal parts. And it also gives time to get required repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll conserve more money in the long run if problems are fixed as they are discovered.
- May boost energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system working as well as possible. Frequently this results in a boost to your home’s energy efficiency. You could experience reduced utility expenses, plus the peace of mind your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is running like it should, it could last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners work around 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance could help extend this life expectancy even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with All American Air Service Experts
Regular maintenance is important, especially since it can help you save nearly 30% on year-round energy costs.* But with All American Air Service Experts, you’ll be able to pick from a collection of membership plans that match your specific needs. All our memberships are filled with special pluses supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From comprehensive to budget-friendly, we have the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment shortly or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be responsible for surprise repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to get and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to accommodate any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about spending additional money if you call our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also have a few other desired benefits of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually malfunctions during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re usually facing a sizeable volume of service calls. With a All American Air Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is critical more than ever. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- In-depth visual inspection on each visit. Your family’s comfort is our top priority. That’s why each visit includes a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and enjoy more advantages by enrolling in one of our membership plans today. Whatever your budget is, our Experts can help you find the matching plan for your needs and residence. To get started with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 386-310-2061 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.