The health of your HVAC system is very important because it encourages home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently around the clock, which opens them to a broad array of potential troubles.
These issues are frequently minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they can affect energy efficiency—and your energy bills. If these issues expand, your entire system could be threatened. These are headaches and costs you could prevent with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Beneficial
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be running just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this routine service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But refusing yearly maintenance cancels your warranty. Dedicating a short amount on a tune-up now may help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Uncovers Small Problems Ahead of Time
Avoiding huge issues in the first place is the ideal approach to care for your HVAC system. Annual maintenance visits grant the opportunity to thoroughly review and lubricate central internal machinery. It also offers time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money overall if troubles are addressed as they pop up.
Could Boost Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The enhanced performance can decrease your energy expenses by close to 30%.
May Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can live years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance may extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
All American Air Service Experts offers a collection of membership plans created to fit your specific needs. From affordable options to comprehensive coverage, we offer the right maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems functioning efficiently and reliably.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is designed to fit your budget. You’ll receive priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to worry about spending more on overtime visits if you contact our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Transit expenses are included as well, saving you an average of $99 each visit. You’ll also get many of the most-wanted pluses from our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on service calls and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, increased energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We recommend the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program includes the most robust protection for your home comfort system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to upgrade your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll get a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during severe weather. Unfortunately, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems break too. So we do our best to accommodate a high volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the cost of a All American Air Service Experts technician coming to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more helpful than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can depend on us to keep trying until it is.
- Comprehensive visual review during every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why every visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a key home investment. Protect it while taking advantage of access to extra advantages by participating in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the perfect plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 386-310-2061 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.